Beauty Wish List #3
It is still great summer going on here and that affect definitely my wish list, where everything looks light and bright. I have been ...
It is still great summer going on here and that affect definitely my wish list, where everything looks light and bright. I have been lurking on ASOS so much lately and therefore many of my beauty wishes happen to be from their selection. Another wonderful and very comparable website is Siison. I have talked about it before and get regularly so many good ideas from there.
2. Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in Peaches and Cream, looks like a perfect bright coral nude lipstick. I have heard that Sleek lipsticks are so pigmented, long lasting and true to colour. No wonder it is tempting me every since I know its existence.
3. Ted Baker Treasured Orchid Makeup Bag, is a floral printed, has a glossy finish, zipper and even smaller inner compartment. Ted Baker knows the world of makeup bags and is always creating new and prettier ones.
4. Moshi Wild Mango Body Scrub is made in Estonia and extremely nourishing smoothing for your skin. It has a sea buckthorn oil full of vitamins and smoothing sugar for extra sweet body exfoliation. Plus it promises to leave body delicious and silky!
5. L'occitane Angelica Protective Lotion SPF 15 is a fresh light textured moisturising day lotion infused with real organic angelica from France. I can imagine how perfect it would be for morning skin routine with its freshness, protectiveness and boosting effect.
6. Bourjois Cream Blush in Nude Velvet looks like a perfect nude coraly pink shade. I am more and more into cream blushes and can't fancy them enough. They are fuss free to apply, stay on very natural and leave such a polished look on cheekbones.
7. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude is a creamy long lasting liner in a variation of colours. I would opt for a nude shade to brighten up the eye area and waterline whenever needed.
8. The Balm Shady Lady Vol 2 Eyeshadow Palette. Apart from cutest packaging The Balm tends to have wonderful quality and colour payoff so this eyeshadow palette would be amazing for autumn. These shades are perfect for everything: from neutral eye to more dramatic look.
9. Jenoris Pistachio Oil Hair Treatment is full of Omegas, vitamins and fatty acids. Perfect for frizzy dry hair as a pre styling product or nourishing oil treatment before washing your hair.
10. SteamCream 3in1 Moisturiser Scarlet Tin is a lightweight all purpose moisturiser in a sleek handy tin. All SteamCream moisturisers are handmade from unrefined steam and floral extracts. Not to mention that all their tins are to die for!