Beauty Wish List #2
Time for my second beauty wish list! Some of these things I know that are good, some of these I would just like to try out and hopefully lo...
Time for my second beauty wish list! Some of these things I know that are good, some of these I would just like to try out and hopefully love to pieces. Like always, things I have been longing for quite some time and things that would be impulsive buys.
1. Shan Rahimkhan Shiny Silver Treatment with Argan Oil & Quinoa is a conditioning treatment mask for hair with pearl and silver pigments to get a cool look and intensified colour and shine.
2. Bdellium Tools Travel Line Basic 7pc Brush Set is a professional antibacterial brush set that consist of most needed travel sized makeup brushes that come in a handy brush roll.
3. Barry M Gelly Nail Paint (in shade Blueberry) is long lasting gel nail polish that gives shiny glossy chip resistant colour with the colour range that looks something that would make every day brighter - link.
4. Senna Cosmetics Face Sculpting Kit (in Shade 1) consists of a compact that has highlighting and contouring shades in a cream to powder form and a brush to assist in getting the perfect sculpted face.
5. JOIK BB Cream (in shade Medium) is a perfect illuminating, sun protecting and perfecting BB cream that comes from my own home country and has been made by hand with finest natural ingredients.
6. Liz Earle Botanical Shine Nourishing Hair Oil is a lightweight luxurious hair oil that tames frizz, adds shine, smooths hair, protects against heat and reduces blow drying time significantly.
7. Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Facial Peel is an intensive pore refining mask that exfoliates and peels off any dirt, grime and dead skin from your face and especially from problem areas.
8. Daniel Sandler Watercolor Fluid Blusher (in shade Passion) is a water based blusher, therefore it blends very easily, gives perfect seamless and natural blushed cheek with the great lasting power.
These are the current beauty objects I have my eyes peeled on. Have you tried something from these? If you have how did you get along with it?